The Pismo Changelog describes changes to the Pismo platform that might affect your implementation, including new features, changes to existing features, and fixed issues. Changelog posts are published monthly and include all changes that have gone live within that interval.
Every changelog post begins with a set of Tags. These are keywords that indicate the topics covered by the changes.
The rest of the post consists of the following sections.
- Highlights – A list of changes that deliver value to customers.
- Updates and fixes – A list of smaller changes or bug fixes.
Each section contains one or more entries, which consist of the following:
- Title, which briefly describes the feature that has changed.
- Description of the change, including links to any relevant documentation.
Subscribe to the Changelog RSS feed
You can use any RSS feed reader to subscribe to the Changelog. For example, to subscribe from Microsoft Outlook, follow these steps.
- Right-click the RSS Feeds folder and click Add a New RSS Feed. A new RSS Feed dialog box appears.
- Enter the URL of the Pismo Changelog RSS feed. This is the URL of the changelog with
.rssappended to the end:
- Click Add > OK.
Gmail does not have a similar option for adding an RSS feed. However, Google provides an extension to its Chrome web browser that you can use to link up with the RSS feed tool of your choice. Follow these steps.
- In Google Chrome, navigate to RSS Subscription Extension (by Google), and follow the instructions to install the extension.
- After installation, enter
https://developers.pismolabs.io/pismo-docs/changelog.rssin the Chrome address bar and press ENTER. The browser recognizes the URL as an RSS feed and prompts you to select an RSS feed tool.
- Follow any instructions provided by the feed reader.
Updated about 1 month ago