Pismo offers cloud-based platform solutions for card issuing, digital banking, digital wallets, and digital marketplaces. These solutions enable banks, fintechs, and non-financial institutions to deliver cutting edge global financial products.
The solutions offered by Pismo share the following features:
- Extensive RESTful API library with more than 600 integration endpoints.
- Auto-scaling cloud-based infrastructure.
- High availability 24 x 7 x 365 multi-region processing.
- Cloud infrastructure certified for PCI, ISO 27001, and SOC II compliance.
- White-label front-end apps for customer support, dispute management, back office, and product management.
This topic provides a quick look at each of Pismo's main solutions and a few of the many other features they offer.
The Pismo platform enables you to quickly and easily issue different card types, including debit, credit, pre-paid, white-label, and private label cards. The card issuing system offers native integrations with major card networks with high security and resilience. These features include:
- Instant virtual card creation with flexible expiration and dynamic CVV.
- Card production integration with current templates.
- Life cycle management (billing, refinancing, revolving credit, and debt restructuring).
You can use the Pismo platform to build a suite of digital banking products – from deposits and savings to loans and overdrafts. Digital banking with Pismo offers:
- Complete banking functionality, including ledgers, savings accounts, current accounts, deposits, and overdrafts.
- Spending limits and controls at the account level.
- Native integrations with credit card networks, anti-fraud services, card embossers, and other third-party providers.
Much as retail banks are designed to serve individuals, corporate banks provide services that are specifically designed for large institutions. The Pismo Corporate Banking solution extends the core banking features to meet the needs of institutional customers. Highlights include:
- Model the bank's organizational structure using a flexible hierarchy of levels and divisions.
- Manage holidays and weekends for different divisions.
- Create accounts with parent/children relationships.
- Create earmarks.
- Automatically change account statuses based on inactivity.
- Create a suspense transaction record upon authorization denial.
The Pismo platform enables you to create your own digital wallets to manage both buyers and sellers. You can use cards or tokens to pay from a Pismo wallet. Other features include:
- Network and proprietary tokenizations for cards.
- QR codes and other forms of token encoding.
- Granular event-based information for user behaviour analysis.
With Pismo, you can create a complete transaction processing and seller-management infrastructure for both e-commerce and in-store purchases. The platform offers a complete solution for acquiring and settlement in a multi-country, multi-currency environment. Other benefits of Pismo digital marketplaces include:
- Ability to manage vendors and buyers on the same platform.
- Handle transactions from on-us and off-us merchants and settle them.
- Functions for sellers to pay their creditors using their merchant accounts.
You can use the Pismo platform to create loan products tailored for your customers. With the platform, you can:
- Create personal loan products.
- Create Buy Now and Pay Later (BNPL) loan products.
- Manage the complete life of a loan.
- Create loan simulations.
- Perform instant booking.
- Perform instant disbursement.
- Perform loan repayment and settlement.
Updated 12 days ago